Sunday, March 17, 2013

Maximum Ride #3 Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson

 I used to love the first 3 books of the Maximum Ride series because they were so exciting and mysterious, everything I love.
 In this book, the Erasers are completely gone. Not only are they gone, but they've been replaced my other better ones. Erasers that aren't even human. They're robots. Everything is going wrong. Max's group gets captured, they take sides, and Ari is back. Like I said before, I love the Maximum Ride series; but I've gotten very uncomfortable with how often they use the Lord's name in vain, that I didn't even finish the book. I love the book but because it uses such bad language instead of giving it a 5 out of 5 stars that I would've given it, if it had not been for the swearing, I instead give it a 2 out of 5 stars. If you are comfortable with that language, just know that it's the best book ever, but if you're like me, then I sugjest you don't read it. It is 405 pages long and I recomend it for children ages 12 and up.


No comments:

Post a Comment