Sunday, June 24, 2012

"My Fairy Grandmother" by Aubrey Mace

9-year-old Kaitlin and her mother Megan are going to visit her grandmother Viola. She thinks it’s going to be a normal boring time in her grandma’s hot house without air conditioning. But when she gets there, she finds out that she will have a magical time. When her grandma tries to convince her and her mother that she used to be a fairy, Megan begins to believe that Viola has some mental problems. Will Katie believe her mother or give in to fairy past? In this magical book filled with fairy past you will find romance and action. I loved this book because you feel like you're in the middle of the story. This book is for kids ages 8 and older and has 260 pages. I would rate this book 4.5 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your awesome review of my book. I'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete