Thursday, January 22, 2015

Invaluable by Holly J. Wood

Eliza Moore, a teenage girl, starts making bad decisions and starts to lose hold of the Iron Rod, when her deceased great grandmother comes to her in her dreams and teaches her the Young Women values. Her grandmother takes her back into the past and shows her all of the miraculous young women like Mary and Ester and shows Eliza the potential she has.
I really enjoyed this book not only because it was clean, but because it has all of the answers to questions teens have. It made me realize the reason behind some of my acts. Just an example, like when you are at a party and they start watching a movie that you aren't really comfortable with, but you don't want them to think you are judging them if you leave. I never realized that was how I felt until I read this book.
This book is 352 pages. I think that every young woman 12 and older should read this book. I would definitely give it a 5 out of 5 stars! I hope that this book is as eye-opening to you as it was to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment