Sunday, October 13, 2013

Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin and Betsy Lewin





Click, Clack, Moo was probably one of my favorite stories as a kid. My mom would read it to me until I was old enough to read it myself. This book is about a group of farm animals that find an old type writer in their barn and love to type on it. Farmer Brown hates it because he hears the same annoying sound all day. Click, Clack, Moo. Click, Clack, Moo. If that isn't bad enough. He finds out that the cows have been typing up complaints to farmer Brown. When farmer Brown wouldn't do what they wanted, they'd simply go on strike. No milk. What will farmer Brown do? I love this story so much that I definitely give it a 5 out of 5 stars. It is for children ages 2 and older and is 32 pages long.

No comments:

Post a Comment